Hi George - Yes I spoke with you re: the WK2 and the Yamaha MSP10 stuff - ended up getting the WK2 from another place because I had a big credit there. As I read the manual for the module - the only way to save song styles is using the ALL save - and can't play them direct from disc - they don't mention being able to save it as a MIDI file. Please correct me if I am wrong. I did call the store I purchased it from and read to them a sentence from the wk2 manual - "you cannot use the sequencer to record songs" which is the main thing I wanted to be able to do - so I could play against them during live performance - not by triggering the accompaniment features in live situations. The closest they come to song recording capabilities is a "song style" which is pretty limited and as I said above -only accessible if stored on the drive as an ALL save. Based on your general appreciation of the wk2 sounds and usability I did purchase it and I am very happy with the sound and range of possiblilities it offers for part canned - part live arrangements.

regards
Mike up North

[This message has been edited by Mike H (edited 10-28-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Mike H (edited 10-28-2001).]