Hi Gem friends World wide .
Can anyone help please !!!!
I'm at last getting to grips with the XP module and now that the styles which are on the set up cd are loaded into the XP I can see and hear that many are of a very high standard .

The western movie theme style cries out for the "good the Bad and the ugly" so this will go back in the play list after an absence of about 20years or so !!
The set of styles that I really feel are missing from this first class XP module is the Glenn Miller styles .
By this i mean the classic miller hits :-
In the Mood , moonlight serenade , Tuxedo Junction , American patrol, chattanooga choo choo . etc ....... and i mean just hit the intro button and the audience is left in no doubt the tune you are going to play and when the ending button is pressed they know that they are hearing the "correct ending " for lets say in the Mood !!!!
Whilst i would not expect them to be in the XP module as standard factory installed soft ware .
The styles should be readily available to purchase ??? as extra style disks !!

The Glenn Miller Genre music is still popular world wide and firms like Yamaha (and the late and great Technics ) made sure this segment of the market was satisfied .

I would welcome any comments (including the GEM company )

Did Gem ever include these style on their earlier models , if so are they still available ,will they play on the XP If anyone still has these style are they willing to share these styles ???.

Regards ..............Giovanni