I would have to say pass on any of these that you see. I own one and the keyboard is not really the problem. The rubber mat that you play on is just that, a rubber mat. If you want to know what it feels like, pull your rubber floor mats out of the car and pretend your playing the piano on it. The major hang up for this product so far is that the sound module is poorly designed. The polyphony on mine turned out to be only six notes. Some of the newer ones that I have seen are claiming that they now have 16 note polyphony. The internal speaker is garbage. The sound samples are very poor quality. I would compare them to the first generation computer sound cards. If Yamaha or someone of that caliber were to design this item with there sound canvas attached then it would be great.
It takes some getting used to, but playing the rubber keyboard is not as bad as you might think. (considering your playing a rubber mat) I have located a manufacturer that has developed a better sound module, however I am unable to find a vendor that has them for sale. I contacted the manufacturer and was quoted pricing for quantity orders.
Some of the things to look for right now if you want one of these roll up pianos is: MIDI, Sustain Pedal port and Polyphony. They do come in 61 note keyboards as well. I wish they had chord following accompaniment also.
My final thought of the current design makes me say that these keyboards are a novelty item.

Best regards,

Dennis Almond

Dennis L. Almond
aka...TwoNuts