Diki you beat me to it man! I was just about to say the same thing You'll get chords in hip hip, but the "slash" chords aren't there often.

The best way to construct hip hop is via pattern sequencing. The linear sequencer on the MM-6 will be a nice sketch pad, but if you want to really rip out some Hip Hop or Rap on the MM-6 you'll need to use the Cubase Le software that ships with it. The software has me curious though. Will Yammie include "full instrument Defs" to open up the "entire" voice set for recording, or will we have to write those on our own...??

Also another thing I like is that the MM-6 has the "Motif Classic" Power Grand. I like the Classic Power Grand much better than the PSR pianos.

I also am impressed with the arps. Even though you can't create user arps they did include some really good ones from the Motif Classic. There are many good acoustic and electric guitar arps on the MM-6.

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 01-18-2007).]
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.