You dont find any difference between the variations of styles on yamaha keyboards? What do you expect, a different style? Listen to a record and note often how subtle the changes in the arrangements are between each verse or chorus, yet it is this subtle variation that adds the professionalism to the song. Sure some of the yamaha styles have only subtle changes between variations, but thats because they mimic real backing music. In contrast listen to an early casio arranger and see what I mean, totally unusable in my view as they totally clutter up the song.
You can certainly load converted styles from other keyboards into the yamaha psr2000, though as another member has pointed out, they never sound as good as they did on the keyboard they were intended for. I dont know what your prefered style of music is, or why you want so much difference in variations, but you always change parts of the style around and create your own.
I dont think roland will interest you as even the VA7 only has 2 variations for each style, one intro and one ending... pretty boring eh?
As for Korg, I havent heard much of them but I recall they are more geared up for dance and modern music. Perhaps thats your scene?

Regards
Simon

------------------
http://www.svpworld.com