I've been using the Sennheiser E855, the EV ND 767a and the Shure SM58s now for a week. I have until the 25th of Sept to return two of the Mics for a Visa credit.

They all sound great to my ears. However, when I turn on the ih Harmony machine (made especially for the Korg i series keyboard), one seems to stand out for balance and clarity. The other two seem not to balance the four-part harmony as well. Some voices seem over-powering with these two Mics. Maybe it's because of my Mackie mixer, the speakers or my voice, I don't know!

Maybe if I took a year or more to fool around with the EQ etc. I might like one of them better, but I don't have that much time.

I'm trying them with my Mackie 808s mixer set flat. They all have plenty of bass without EQing the mixer.

Dave made fun of me with a comment about he "couldn't stand the suspense." So, I'm not telling which Mic it is. If anyone wants to know which Mic I like best, you may email me and I will tell you, but you have to promise on your mother's grave that you won't tell UD which Mic it is. OK?