Hello Glaucotech
Tough choice and the only way to find out which you like best is to try it, however here are a few observations from the Blackpool and Caister keyboard Festivals in the UK. (Remember the Korg has been out longer then Tyros2)
At the World Premier of Tyros 2 at the Caister Festival, initially, it did not bode well for Tyros 2, as even when it was played professionally at the evening concert, (And earlier in the day) barely a third of the 1500 or so audience applauded, however by the end of the week most things were sorted and everyone agreed it was a great board, however talking to people at the Festival towards the end of the week, it was obvious that the preferred board was the Korg PA1x.
At the Blackpool Festival, Tyros 2 was in full swing and people were really enjoying it, (It certainly put Roland’s new E80 in the shade) however it was noted that of the many professional independents artists that featured Arranger Keyboards, (IE they had spent there own money on them) the Korg PA1x Pro was the most prolific.
My own personal opinion is that if you are playing solo or are pretty new to keyboards, then Tyros 2 is probably the better, as it has some great sounds and styles, and a pretty nice OS. (Just wish they would make the screen touch sensitive)
The Korg is the better if you are playing in a group, as it has a more live feel and integrates with other instruments better, its OS however is a pain in the butt, until you get used to it. (Tip, Use the back tip of your fingernail when using the touch screen)
Harmonizer; The Korg wins hands down, as it uses the TC Helicon chip which is one of the best around.
Speakers; A good quality separate speaker system will always be better then internal speakers. (Avoid the Yamaha speakers that they recommend for the Tyros 2, as they make it sound like something from the nineties)
As I mentioned at the beginning, you will not be disappointed with either, but only you can decide which you find is best. (So go try them out)
Hope this helps.

Bill