By the way, and to Domenik's honour, the Mediastation is quite an interesting product.
the idea is excellent, and I am convinced that you can somehow "sculpt" the product to suit your needs, and I think it will be a nice offering. The price will lower itself as sales grow.

Come on Domenik, get those demos running.
Suggestions:

1) Connect the outputs from the MS to the IN of the camera, don't use the on-camera mic. You probably know how to do it ang get a nicer sound, WAY better than me.

2) If your demo guy cannot express himself in clear English, then let him do what he does well. Just let him play and make sure he is not looking bored. Michel Voncken looks equally "happy" or "positive" regardless which product he plays, be it the most expensive product or a cheap product for beginners.

3)Once you record the guy, get someone with clear English or maybe you, to do a voice over. Make sure the voice does not drown out the keyboard, you want users to be able to hear it. It doesn't matter so much if your accent is bad, because you can always rehearse before, and even record the voiceover in pieces. That way, the player is not stressed to do many things at once, and you can exactly describe what is going on, overcoming cameras's or video's deficiencies.

4) Make sure the voiceover covers what the player is doing, and also focus on what the BENEFITS are for the customers. You can say "we have 32 bit sampling and 1/480ppq resolution in the sequencer that nobody has" or you can say, "your pre recorded music will sound its best through out advanced 32 bit sound system and we have enough resolution on the sequencer to capture the tiniest nuances of your playing". Which one you prefer? (It sounds a little cheesy, but you get the idea.)

5) I would love to see/hear a demo of 2-3 popular songs played like a potential customer would play them, like "a bar patron tipped and requested a song." That way you can be creative on the playing, and you can show how easy is to operate the instrument, select the voices, select the style, etc. I wouldn't like to hear Mozart, I'd better hear "It's now or never". (this is only MY opinion of course).

I am waiting, either for your bashing, or for your video. I hope the best for you.

Theodore