I believe Synthzone has lost the attraction of being a place where arranger players can come together to discuss the art & techniques of arranger keyboard "MUSIC MAKING", of which includes members sharing & discussing their arranger produced music.

When I attend a live performance or listen to a CD, I rarely ever say I don't like the performance because the music was recorded on an "X" keyboard/guitar vs "Y" keyboard/guitar. I instead focus the artistry of the performer, and might comment on their playing technique and/or artistic expression, but usually never get on about the brand/model of the instrument played. The instrument (in this case) arranger keyboard is mostly made of plastic & silcon chips. The heart and soul of music comes from the artist.

Though I'm encouraged by some recent increased member interest in posting their music, I've also noticed that the thread replies quickly turned from comments 'about the music itself, to discussion about the keyboard's missing feature(s) or something else nothing to do with the actual music, giving the person who posted their song(s) the feeling of wondering why they posted their music in the first place.

That said, though I'm of course interested in learning about the latest keyboards & features available, my primary reason for visiting SZ is to exchange arr playing tips & tricks, and share, listen to & comment on fellow members arranger keyboard produced music, in an attempt to 'mutually' learn & develop as arranger keyboard musicians.

I'm really interested now to hear what other member's interests and goals here are.

Scott