I ordered two blemished speakers off of Musiciansfriend site. It looked like a good deal. Then a day later they email me to say that those items are gone and offer to sell me something else. I write them and tell them to email me ASAP with a list of any blemised speakers that I can in fact buy immediately. I'll let you know what happens. I think they advertise stuff they really don't have and or they let the advertisment run after the product is sold instead of taking it off of their site.

You know this is a trick used by automobile dealers which I can't understand why someone can't put a stop to it. I see car sales ads run for a month or two after they have been sold. This use to be called false advertising and use to be against the law. Has anyone here had a good experience with any internet sites on gear that was advertise on special. If so please let me know of the store and I will get my gear from them. USA dealer please.