Don,
True, but this pic is not of the Tyros1???? This pic has internal speakers and the buttons aren't like the Tyros1. The black buttons on this model (if it's the Tyros) should be Transparent because they light up. Maybe my mind is going, but I don't recall any PSR's having that rotary knob located on the right side (and having internal speakers). It kinda looks like the PSR-3000, but the knob on the right is what's so odd?

Also have a close look at the pic and compare it with the PSR-3000. If the pic is just a flip flop of the PSR-3000 it still does'n't match up because of the number of black buttons on that side of the keyboard. The pic shows a row of 3, then 4, and then another 3, plus a lonely (1) by itself. This doesn't match the PSR-3000. Call me crazy, but I can't make heads of it.

Squeak

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 10-01-2005).]

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 10-01-2005).]
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.