Hello..........I am "Charley" and am glad to see MidiSpot in this post. This is all so interesting whether we agree or not. I have no problem removing the MidiSpot styles from my Gems 1-13.............my problem is other than the styles identified, are there any others that need to be removed? Many of these styles in Gems 1 have been circulated for 2 years before becoming suspect. I have THOUSANDS of styles that were emailed, found on the web, or from FTP sites that were made freely available to me. So many were obviously copyrighted, or so new I never even considered sharing them anonymously. I have a collection of these, and they will never be made into a gem style. Most of the gems are internal styles, or user styles that I have converted. The Yamaha styles just needed a little finer tuning and I added OTS to the lot! All the gems are styles that I thought sounded exceptional on whatever keyboard I had at the time. I still plan on tweaking styles I find and sharing them if I can. I guess I just need to be more discreet about it. Now I wonder how many other gems styles shouldn't really be shared? I probably will never repost Gems 1-13 to the masses. But rest assured............Gems 14 is in the works! Thanks all. -charley