Tony: My sister Kathy just arrived back home in Lafayette, Louisiana, after having spent a wonderful cruise ship week in Mexico which included a stop in beautiful Cozemel on Wednesday (3 days ago). Kathy called to tell me how much she and her husband Nick enjoyed meeting you & visiting your impressive restaurant (new location) and especially wanted to thank you for your hospitality & conversation, of which included buying them beers. Kathy told me it seemed everyone in Cozemel knew you & your popular restaurant, so had no problem finding it. Meeting you really made their cruise vacation 'extra special' because it felt like meeting a personal friend of the family. Tony, Kathy & Nick can't stop talking about the wonderful time they had, & promised to return for your dinner show performance & opportunity to hear you sing on their next Cozemel trip & have convinced me to come along as well. Btw they really loved your CD. I'm really excited to receive my copy now too.

Ok Tony, Cat5 definitely sounds bad. Our prayers are all with you & your family. I trust that you've boarded up your new restaurant 'securely' and have evacuated to safety. Stay safe & keep us posted on developments.

Scott