Quote:
Originally posted by kingjoeyjr2:
My next dilemma is to decide which tone generator to get. I'm probably sticking with Yamaha (maybe even motif rack), but was curious if anyone had experience with OMB and another tone-generator.

Joey, you may want to wait for the Motif 'ES' Rack which most likely will be on display at NAMM on the 20th - 23rd of this month. If it makes it to NAMM you can probably expect it in stores by this summer. It will be the latest greatest and probably the quintessential when it comes to Tone Generators. In other words, the best of the best when it comes to quality of sounds and also in features most likely.

Sorry to hear of your dilemma regarding your Tyros. Your giving up perhaps the better of the two Boards vs. the P250. The Tyros already has one of the best Tone Generators on the market. Plus it has scads more Voices in it than does the P250. Unless you basically play just Piano and want 88 keys with weighted Hammer Action. Then I could see why you would sell the Tyros.

PS: You can probably sell it for more on eBay. Just be careful with people trying to rip you off somehow. eBay is littered with scammers. Buyers trying to scam sellers and vice versa. But if you want a relatively quick sale for the price your offering, eBay is probably the way to go although not the securest way needless to say.

Best regards,
Mike