OK, here's my three.....

Sample load up speeds at computer speeds, NOT USB 1 speeds! To use samples in an arranger you need to be able to load up what you need for each particular song when you need it, NOT an hour in advance! Most everybody now is used to being able to load a style from flash RAM or memory stick without even noticing the time it takes. Samples need to be as transparent to the user.....

More fills, and break fills..... In these days of four variation arrangers, why are we arbitrarily restricted to insufficient fills to make ALL transition smoother...? There should be a dedicated fill from EACH variation, TO each variation. That makes 16 variations if you count fill-to same, doesn't it? And because each fill is only used from one variation to another (and no other) it can be written to be MUCH smoother than fills that never are quite sure where they are going to have to go, up or down in intensity. Although this sounds like MORE work for the style developers, it would actually make things easier, because you wouldn't have to worry about how the fill transitions into different levels (probably the hardest thing about making a style work well)...... And I love the Yamaha Break/fill concept, but why not have one for each variation? One is not enough....... and you would still only need one Break/Fill button, and it automatically play the B/Fill for the variation you are currently in. I am trying to think of things I'd like to see that made working the arranger easier, not more complex!

And finally..... of course..... the return of the Chord Sequencer. The changes for the tune don't usually change in the second verse, why are you tying up your left hand completely, doing something you already did in the first verse? Remember, you are only recording the changes, you can still change variation, add fills or break/fills and bring in your multipads on top of those changes, it's not like using an SMF. You can switch it off for a vamp (or use it for the vamp!) and go back to regular arranger use on the fly, go back to the chord sequence without interrupting ANYTHING. I have no idea why this isn't the number one request from everybody. Surely you wouldn't want to HAVE to play the chords all the time if you didn't have to.......?

Anyway, keep those ideas coming...... it sure beats trying to persuade Wersi to drop their prices!!