Looks suspicious, but, could be for real. A phone call could clear up anyone's questions.

I used to wonder about people that start out with such a low starting price for an expensive product. In following these types of auctions for quite some time, it turns out that people will really get hooked on this type of auction. It give's them a chance to dream about stealing the object of their desire. They get so caught up in it and really buy into the idea they are going to get it, that in the excitement, these type of ads get more for their product than those that have a reserve.

The 3 day thing and the payment methods would definitely concern me if I were interested. But really, phones and asking if you can drive over and see it or pick it up personally should make it easy to distinguish between a good or bad situation.

Either way, paying by United States Postal Money Order would be the way to go if everything else looks clear. That way, if it should happen to turn out to be fraud, it becomes a Federal offense and the FBI will hunt down the guilty party.

Best
Scott Langholff
http://www.ScottLMusic.com