Good idea John. Very nice rendition Scott.

Bill:

This reminds me of after I closed my music store in Wisconsin and was with Tune Town Keyboards whose main showroom was in Largo, Florida.

They were among other things a Technics, Kimball, Hammond and Wersi organ dealership. One of their locations was the top store in the country at that time which would have been about 1989.

Anyway, it was a common occurrence then for them to hold an organ concert in their large auditorium and have over 500 people show up for artists like was shown on your YouTube clip.

Has anyone ever heard Rick Ionne (sp)? I first heard him with Wersi and last I heard he was with Roland. Absolutely incredible player, not to mention other fantastic players that I had the pleasure of working with like Hector Olivera, Choy Lazada, Larry Farrari, Marco Mendez, Dennis Awe, etc, etc.

I feel very privileged to have been immersed in that world in all it's phases
including my work of playing concerts in many places, at the same time see the senior hobbyists truly enjoy their home organ hobby. It's a shame the baby-boomers can't relate to the organ and that world continues to shrink in the US. Looks like it's alive and well in Europe.

Anyway, John, I think I have some tunes that fit your description here:
http://scottlmusic.com/Listen.html

I hope the listeners will find them enjoyable.

Best
Scott