You have to to realize also that everyone visits Synth Zone and the BBS specifically for keyboard related info. So other music related postings may not get so much response as keyboard news and information. That is the nature of a specialized web site.

All the members that use the BBS here have hectic lives and schedules and post their opinions when they can, but you can't demand attention. That is a bit like having someone shout at you to get your attention. It comes off as being rude and hardly encourages personal interaction.

Search back through postings over the years and you will see many that have no response. It wasn't that they were bad questions or comments. It is simply the nature of a public forum. And if you publicly accounce that other members are ignoring you you have to expect that you will get responses to that statement.

I deleted most other postings from this thread as I don't think it was particularly appropriate to the forum. But this time just let it pass if there isn't the interest that you would like.

Keep on making music ComposerRyan, and I hope you understand that I am not being critical but simply trying to help you to learn how to get the most from your online interaction with your friends. Don't read so much into things or you'll give yourself ulcers. The only downside of being 17 is overeacting to things that are don't seem nearly as important as we get older. Though I must admit that that gut reaction to things is probably what makes being 17 so much fun as well It works both ways I guess.

( I'll remove this message after a day )

Cheers,
Nigel

[This message has been edited by Nigel (edited 02-08-2003).]