The thing that attracted me to this forum initially (way back in 1999) was because the forum I was previously at (Technics Canada Forum) was closing. Being fairly new to arranger at that time, with the Technics KN5000 being only my 2nd arranger, following my brief affair with the Roland RA800 (module version of the G800) I was looking for a forum which provided a diversity of opinions on all makes/models of arranger keyboards. As I live in a major metropolitan area (SF Bay Area) where even good musicians are a dime a dozen & music & the arts flourish, while arranger keyboard interest on the other-hand was limited to amateur home-players only, and pooh poohed by the 'quote- unquote' pro musicians here. I was at a cross roads then whether I was entering the dark side to utilize an arranger for pro performance. Only after meeting arranger friends here on SZ did I finally fully appreciate the full potential of an arranger keyboard for a pro musician in performing. The one thing that keeps me COMING BACK here regularly (daily?!) is because I've met so many wonderful people here (from all over the world) over the years, having had the opportunity to meet many in person (& playing music together) with some who now have become lifelong friends who I meet up with on a regular basis now. The Synthzone forum has given me the rare opportunity to connect with and meet arranger enthusiasts from all around the Country (USA) & throughout the world, and I appreciate most the cross cultural exchanges, both musical and otherwise. Many thanks to Nigel for making this all possible for us. I'm really interested now in hearing from others about how you found this forum, and what keeps you here as well.

Scott