Yeah there are some things I wish the board did, but you got to look at what all it does do.., and then look at the price. It is frustrating only having one DSP. The way I get around that is depending on the voice I'm using. I'll often use the GM voices for backing, and choose a preset voice for solo. Plus I have a software sequencer that records 16 midi tracks and 4 audio tracks. If I want I can record GM voices to the midi tracks and record 4 audio over top of that. I can plug the board in and use 4 of the preset voices and have 4 DSP's for a song. Cheap shortcut, but it gets the job done. Personally I'd love to see another version of the MZ-2000 come out. They did such a good job with that board and were really heading in the right direction. Too bad most people didn't take it seriously because it was a Casio.

Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.