I finally bought a Roland VA5 and am loving it except for the frustration I am having in figuring out how to do certain things. I hope someone can help me. Heres what I cant do.

1.Teach me how to select upper 2

2.Teach me how to store 4 preset tones to the internal styles and more importantly (to me) styles on disk. Heres another problem..suppose I am playing a style and select an alto sax (b12) and change to strings...and decide to change back to alto again..when I select B1 it still selects the default instrument.

3. Every time i switch the keyboard on I have to change the MFX setting becuase I prefer "enhancer"...but it always resets it to another mfx.

4. I have given up with the 16 track sequencer. I loaded a music style from the stiffy disk and went to the 16 track sequencer,recorded a song...all fine...now the problem starts...My "unfinished" song took up 10 tracks...which means I have 6 tracks left to record extra instruments..this is where I am lost. When I select one of the free tracks it already has another instrument assigned to it ?? and when i do change that instrument and then record that track it is very very very soft...can hardly hear it in the final song.

5. Teach me more about the features of the 16 track sequencer....for eg how do i delete certain portions of a track (this i would do if i make a mistake when playing)