Dear Bohm Organs Usa;

I read your comments with interest. If you are going to make statements, you should be sure that they are factual. Or at least make your statements using words like " I believe, or possibly" Firstly, I would like to tell you that current Wersi systems do not take 15mins to start-up ( far from it). The CPUs do not overheat!! If so, then Intel has a problem, because those are the chipset that are used. I have not heard of any recalls or problems with P4s, have you?

The sounds/styles for the Emporio 600 are pretty good, but I don't know how they compare to the silverbird line. Further, it is not evident as to what sound engine that the Bohm uses, as it is not in your brochures.

Comparitively, Wersi, Open labs, LionsTracs have an open ended operating system which are very inpressive, and allows for upgradeability. How does the bohm compare? Is the silverbirds upgradable without having to buy a new keyboard?

Although it is nice to have ones choice of colors /woods ( I think that fact is much more important for the home organ market where the waf is present), musicians more highly rank sound/styles,features & ergonomics. They would much rather , you speand the money on internal components ( software/hardware, sound, styles etc..)

As for your comment: "Another personal comment about Bohm is too expensive: You can not have a Mercedes if you can only afford a Volkswagen" I don't think musicians/players want something for nothing, but they do want a proper price to performance ratio. They don't want to pay for a Mercedes when all that they are obtaining is a volkswagon.
Competion among top model arrangers, is fierce. Players expect more for their money. $7000 for the base level rack module( what options does one have to pay extra for?) is a considerable amount of money. What extras is one obtaining compared to the competition?

I guess I should ask, who is Bohm's competion for the Silverbird keyboard line? ( ie silverbird 5,7,7p, maybe 8p)

Thank-you
Regards;
BN