Wow.
Wow.
Wow.

There are NO deal-breakers for me yet ! NONE !!!!!!!

The only looming anoyance has been a Kork "quirk" for years ....... the ryhthms and the fill ins are two separate bands/drummers. This HAS to be modifyed someday ... it's simply illogical how a cool, swinging groove can be going along from variation to variation, and then WHAM!!! the ending phrase has different instruments, different volume levels. Bad, bad thing .... but has always been that way, so I'll work around it.

IMPROVEMENTS:

You can now access the SMF list while playing a style and vice versa. You still have to switch modes to PLAY the other type, but there is no down time, and the search-while playing option is finally there (like Yamaha, Roland etc.)
Dedicated EQ for all parts and mikes
FANTASTIC harmonizer that works with MY RIGHT HAND !!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY .... I can play manual bass again and still get the harmonies to trigger. Ahhhhhh....nice.
Weight, size, color - all top notch - love the look and feel.
USB drive options are great. No need for add-on hard drive
Second set of outputs. This has been here since teh PA80, but it sure does expand your options ! I'll route the bass through one and maybe the drums too !
Assignable sliders (2)
Assignable switches (2)
Assignable footswich/pedal
LOADS of customizations here.

** OK, so my first impressions are stellar. I'm off tomorrow and I plan to really disect it all day. I'll let you all know if it falls from grace at all. So far, the ONLY thing that bugs me is the drum fills. I'm looking into thinning out the patterns, and seeing if I can make some adjustments there.

I'm EXCITED ...... more later - maybe tonight, even !