Personally I like the WK's piano better (and I too find it odd that I'd take a Casio piano sound over someone like Yamaha). It just sounds so nice I'm debating on the WK-3200 or 3700. I currently have the 3500. The 3200 has the same sounds as the 3700, but minus the mod wheel, stereo outs, and floppy. I'm still going to keep my 3500. I may save a few bucks and pick up the 3200. The lack of floppy isn't an issue anymore for me since my new computer has a 9 in 1 card reader. Also the stereo outs isn't an issue because I don't play out anymore. The only thing I'd miss a little would be the mod wheel, but the 3200 at least gives you a mod button that's programable.

After I pay off my most recent dental bill, I'll upgrade. I'll probably charge one at Music123 or some place like that. Music123 has a nice payment option right now.

Oh Linda, I'm working on getting that video together on me playing manual drums. My biggest obsticle is trying to get the sound to come out right considering I don't have all the needed equipment.

Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.