Quote:
Originally posted by Tommy L:
Just got the T2. I can not find the Wurly piano sound anywhere, it's on the Motif-ES.

Tommy. Rolandfan's right. T2 does not include the Motif-ES's Wurly piano. As ScottL recommends, you may find a similar subsitute though. In addition to the standard PANEL VOICES, you can find more in EP pianos in the Tyros2: GM & XG Piano Voices section. To navigate there, select the PIANO VOICE bank button, select PRESET tab, then press the upper portion of the '8' button under the right corner of the LCD screen repeatedly. Select folder Page 2. Select GM & XG Voices and/or GM2 Voices. Select respective folder called PIANO. There you select MANY MORE pianos (includes EPs) not included in the standard PANEL voice section.

Quote:
Originally posted by Tommy L:

I can not see the song lyric when playing Karaoke file (.KAR). I converted .KAR to .MID using Cakewalk and set lyric track to MIDI channel 4 and still can not see the lyric on T2.

Try one of these fine optimized for Yamaha arranger keyboards Utility programs, and of which features: 'Kar to Midi' with lyrics Conversion:

PSR UTILITY , by Heiko Plate

Kar2Mid hosted on Jørgen Sørensen's website site.

Midi File Player , by Michael Bedesem.

All three above gentleman are distguished supporters of the Synthzone & our Yamaha arranger keyboard community.

Good luck.

Scott