Hi MZ-2000 users...Thanks for the feedback on Music 123. Based on what you guys had informed me of, I went ahead and purchased the MZ-2000. It arrived last week. I enjoyed it so much that, the day it arrived, I took the day off( big snow storm! ) so that I could begin learning about some of the features. For the most part I found that everything was pretty much straight forward with the exception of a few things here and there..ie, step inputting, selecting a series of events for editing, copy/merge, etc. I mean, I followed the procedures in the manual to the "T', but didn't seem to get the results I wanted. But I'm sure I'll get it. It's just a matter of time.

Other than that, I really enjoy it!!. I recorded some straight piano stuff using some of the different accompaniments and found that it added a different dimension to my playing,( my improvisation skills really seemed to flourish!!) making me sound a whole lot better. I'm sure after I've spent some considerable time with this keyboard and get everything down pat, using more patterns and even creating some my own, my improvizational skills will only continue to grow, which is what I really need in my playing right now.

Later!

------------------

Thanx,
demitch