Took the day off to noodle with my new keys. I am having a blast the (2nd time around) on this unit and was inspired to report.

Comments:

1. FABULOUS keybed - FABULOUS
2. 76 keys seems like a king bed vs a twin.
3. Able to load in all sorts of styles, including off the G70 site - great sounding.
4. Unreal pianos & major sounds & stock styles.
5. On-the-fly playing is coming along, with new found features:
a. You can set up each of the (8) sound groups by "favorites" - gives immediate one touch to 8 different sounds per registration. What is helpful is that they are listed under respective categories.
b. The "cover" really shines on many styles and by having a (3) choice band orchestrator and (2) fills, the choices I feel are more lively than just pushing the "next" variation as on other boards.
c. The D-Beam allows for (3) different formats, save-to allowed. I found the fills work better with a hand wave rather than hitting a button - very cool.
d. Saving 100 registrations (programs)to a disk, or USB is quick and easy.
e. Throw in (2) headphone jacks, a nice speaker system and lightweight...makes me a happy camper.
f. The sequencer is very user friendly, although I have not explored enough to report.

Conclusion: Each his own, but I think this board is absolutely terrific and not overpriced. They are on eBay as low as $800. (Fran - keeping this one )

zuki

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Yamaha PSR SX900/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Senn 935/K&M stand/Shure SM57/Sony C80 (2)/Blue Encore 300