Thanks to everyone, here in Brazil the price of PSR8000 is US$ 2.650,00 without Hard disk and memory, the importation of this keyboard is to high because you need to pay 60% of taxes, so you need to have a friend in the airport to make a deal to not pay so much taxes.
I have another question to you?

Where I can found the PSR8000 with the retail price that you sad US$ 1.600,00. I would like the telphone number, if they have someone who speaks english, and I need your help if you can telephone to them just to ask if I can pay putting the money in his account bank, next the store send the keyboard to my friend in Miami, how much would be the air transport? and how many days would be take.
Please if you can help me, would be so much cheap this keyboard, that maybe I could't believe, the call to your city would be mcuh expensive, and talk in the telephone is more complicated than write here, I think the price of a telephone call is about US$ 2,50 by each minute,
so I ask you again if you can help me, I will be the most happy person in this 2000 year.