Did you have to purchase a seperate modul, or kit for the oriental styles or sounds, OR do all of these already come with the WK8SE loaded.

Regards,

f kara

Quote:
Originally posted by *Messenger*:
Yes It,s here!!!
The WK (8se) New Sample sounds whit Oriental Styles & Sound,s.I heave heard many KB Like Roland E500-Or & Other Like Solton X1 Whit Oriental Sampled sound,s & Styles.Mmm Dont they heard about Sound Forge Or Wavelab???Sound,s are Short samples & dirty.My dad plays Oud & he listened to a oud sample sound patch on X1 he was olmoustly killin me.He is 65 years old and he has played this instrument in many many years now!So he nows the sound on a oud.Other oriental KBs olso soundind bad.(To short samples & Still dirty!!!)
But We, me & my friend fix that now i think.
When i play on this Oud sound we maked, even I can,t belive its a KB.WHOOOW!!!Sound,s are so good & realistic.Not only Keymapped single samples olso sound is changing charecter when you pres harder.Not only Oud, Kanoun, New Arabic percsamples, Nai, Dhaol, & a Realy realy Good Keman(Violin)!!!Its fantastic.---Stoooop now!!!---I,m wery hapy & this is not a Commerciel Topic!!!The sound,s are not 4 sale.Not now anyway!!!But we will send a demo on this sounds to this forum soon!!!All i wanna say if you will you can make you,r own sampled sound,s!If you heave Sampling on you,r KB of course!
So you people Can listen!!!I will say Thank you to all KB players & Thank you Scotyee,Don,Chris,Dnj & all others ho gived Me & my Friend In Frankfurt ((THE WK8 PRO!!! )) inpirastions to make this Dream come true!!!Bye all and Wait To The Demo(Soooon)!!!!!