Hello

Just a note from one Tyros owner that is not trying to justify my purchase, nor am I playing "my toys are better than your toys".

If the PSR3000 sounded IDENTICAL or VERY, VERY SIMILAR to the Tyros I would have one. I was ready to buy, and it didn't so I didn't.

But, again, the key here is to A/B them side by side, and see if there is enough of a difference, for you. PSR3000 sure will satisfy a lot of peoples needs. Especially those trading UP.

If one has a Tyros for a period of time, it is a noticable switch that is a let down. Not trying to cut it down, but it is not the same.

This is only intended for those that are going to order one without ever trying one and just going on what others say.

I suggest at least a 30 day trial on any new keyboard. There are just too many things to check out on a keyboard to spend a short time, or even no time trying it out, regardless of the amount of money spent.

Would an audience care if you played a PSR3000? Probably not. They would be happy to hear a PSR2000. I know that from the very positive reactions I got from the crowd.

Would the audience be able to hear a difference if they heard an A/B test between the Tyros and the PSR3000? Yes.

Try the Jazz Organ. Just this one voice is so much different I'm suprized they used the same name.

Again, this is only meant to point out there is a considerable difference between the two. If someone wants and enjoys the PSR3000, then good for them. But, they are different. That's my only real point for perspective buyes.

Best
Scott Langholff