Posted this one on my forum, but thought I'd copy here for those who might have missed it. This doodle has become somewhat longer than originally planned... one of those I couldn't resist adding a bit more each time I returned to it! I decided though to showcase a few of the SA voices and new sounds on the Tyros 2, and I haven't used a style for this one. Instead all recorded on the T2 sequencer.

It begins with the new Power Live Drums Kit 1, played live on the keys for a dynamic and lively sound. Then some SA warm guitar for rhythm, SA trumpet and SA brass shakes and falls, electric bass and SA sax. The funky riff continues and then moves to a nylon guitar riff, with a bit of Live! Bright Piano, bass and brass. Timing was a bit quirky on this bit!!

This gradually evolves into SA warm electric guitar, movie strings and SA saxophone. There's even a bit of SA Golden Trumpet! You can also hear a tad of a Custom voice (live! vocal) in the background.

Then we change pace with the SA flamenco guitar, SA golden trumpet, followed by Live! Power Drums kit 1 and then a SA string fall and SA strings to continue in a mexican/spanish style riff. Finally the SA bowing strings (using the mod wheel to move from gentle bowing to tremelo strings) and the fabulous sweet cornet to finish.

If you've got a T2 or are just curious to try the midi on your keyboard, download it from this post. If you want to hear how it sounds on the T2, complete with EQ'ing and using the Live settings of the built in compressor, as encoded direct from the internal hdd, download the high quality wma below. Please note though its nearly 4MB in size!
http://www.svpworld.com/mp3/tyros%202/SA-RiffT2svpworld.wma

Tyros 2 owners can download the midifile from my forum.

Enjoy!

Simon

------------------

forum.svpworld.com - No adverts, No spam, No nonsense!
share your music, get help and advice, make new friends! All platforms invited!!