Hi

I have owned the G-70 for almost a month now and was very happy the first 14 days, but it seems that there’s something wrong with this keyboard.
Its sounds ok in my studio earphones but not on my PA system. (Dynacord Powermate 1000 and HK speakers).

1. The compressor is useless. I have tried most every possible setting with no good result.
2. All the bass sounds have too hard attack and sounds rumbling .The drums sounds have too much treble and sounds too hard. If I try to change it with the equalizer it will influence the overall sound in a bad way.
3. The styles settings are totally wrong. Too much reverb and I have to change the style mixer volume for every style. If you want to turn down the reverb, you have too save the style in a new file and that’s for every style.
4. The effect processor for the style/song is poor, you can’t set the length of the 12 reverbs, and I think it’s one of the mane reason why I can’t get the sound I want.

If Roland is going too change this in their next software update I will be totally satisfied with this arranger. If not I can’t use it, and will keep my VA-7.

Regards

Niels