Hi,
I guess my question might be as well interesting for others:

The Style Quality of the X1 is highly appreciated in this forum. So is the sound and the effect section of the PSR 9000. Now some posters wish there was a chance to convert X1 styles to use them in the PSR 9000 - the best of both worlds, so to say. Right now there is no EMC Style works version that works already for the PSR 9000 and the X1, I learned from another posting (thank you, Marek!). But I guess there might be a problem to do so after a new EMC update:

The X1 has 32 sampled drum grooves (fact sheet information, that means : only one midi note to start them) and they add the most to the stunning performance of the X1. The Yamaha has sampled stereo drums but I found not a word about if it uses grooves and how many.

1. Isnīt it questionable that you can use converted X1 Styles for the PSR 9000 when the X1 uses in many styles live recorded drum loops (and thats what we like most with those styles, no?)and not midi-driven single drumsounds?

2. Is the PSR 9000 really using live recorded drum loops (to the extent the X1 does?)

Thats interesting to know because if it is like I assume then a X1 Style will never sound really lively in a PSR 9000 - and another question is if X1 styles using sampled drum loops can be converted at all.

Best regards to all

Heinrich