Good News:

Just got off the phone with Logitech. A new one is going to be shipped, no hassle, no problems, Great customer handling, very nice people. No old one to return, no shipping cost etc etc. Bad news is they are on back order, may be four weeks before taking delivery. Have to go back to the Beheringer k1200's for a while. Best and easiest service I've encountered. No waiting, on the phone, they asked a few questions, and appoligised for the inconvience, and suggested I give the old sub to my wife for a plant stand.

I would love to take the additional 5 speakers, and double up each speaker stand ie 2 up and 2 down on gary's setup and add a third stand using a drummers throne for the base and putting the 2 center speakers on this. Anyone with speaker knowledge, care to comment on the possibilities of this. Ohms, load, etc. Don't know if this would overload the system or not. just seems more might be better??????

JOHN:
yeah.. the static noise can be upped or lowered with the vol control, I'm thinking it may be just a wire or something, but could'nt tear into it without voiding the warrantee. Since they don't want the old one back, I'm free to take a look see. If its just a minor soldering job, I don't want to break up this system, so could just use it on my computer, Wow what a sound system for a computer! If I use the speakers added to the new system, I'll have spare parts for anyone who's out of warrantee time.

Any more Ideas anyone........Pose