Some people have asked for submissions of music performed live using the onboard styles of their respective keyboards.
This is just me twiddling around on my S900 using the RockGtrBallad style. It was adjusted slightly.
Some of you may know I am still recovering from surgery on my right hand. It's been 10 weeks tomorrow and the rehab is really tough!!! My fingers are so stiff and sore every morning I have to use my other hand to forcibly close my right hand into a fist. This usually takes me about an hour or two of great pain to accomplish. Then hourly I perform exercises. At night it is stabelized in a splint in one position thereby the morning ritual to get it movable again.
Antways, the style used has a nice chord progression in the 3rd beginning and so I was able to begin using the 2nd beginning and then use the 3rd beginning repeatedly for the main of the song, occasionally going into variation 2 using it as a break.
So no chording was done with left hand enabling me to kind of do an improv theme/melody using my right thumb and some fingering with my left hand.
It is a bit lengthy but I got carried away, sorry.
One of the yahoo psr forum members has asked for some music, original, to be used in a spy movie (James Bondish) and I thought this or something similar could work nicely.
I hope you enjoy listening to the the great sounds of the S900. All feedback is welcome.
Jim http://public.box.net/jwincell98509