This song is based on a User Program I have casually found on my zip disk; the Program shows what Variphrase can do when used in a clever way. As soon as I started playing a big smile appeared on my face: it was so cool that I decided immediately to record something to share with you. The problem is that it was a country program and, since I am not a country music expert (actually this is my first attempt with that genre of music) I played the first thing that came to my mind. I am not even sure about the title (I think it's "Red River Valley" but wouldn't bet on it; however that's the title I gave to the song). I was so full of enthusiasm that I recorded the whole song in less than half an hour.
I hope you like it; I would like to dedicate this song to all lovers of country music and especially to Don Mason, because he is the Country expert of this Forum, and Nobby, because I know that he really loves Country and because we all love him.
Andrea
http://andrearotolo.tripod.com/dreamer/id1.html