Hello Everyone........Well I have performed with the T2 Five times since I got it this past week & all I can say is WOW!!!
I will admit I had to do some of my editing magic just to get it all setup for my style of playing but that was very easy & similar to me especially since I am a previous 9k/2k/21k/3k user. But the T2 is Soooo Much more sound wise then that for sure....the realism is astonishing, but believe me you MUST BE A PLAYER to really appreciate this wonderful instrument in regards to the SA sounds which really need to be played as they were created to do. Attack, Pressure, Amplitude all come into the limelight when playing this baby to get the most out of its sounds, without that you will not get the pleasures that the T2 offers sound wise...especially in the Guitars, Brass, Trumpets etc etc .....I will try to showcase these sounds & styles, vocals in a few weeks as soon as I get a bit of time & a HD to record them sought of like my own short 2min T2 Demos. Also I’m loving the key feel also a very nice improvement for sure better resistance they seem tighter too. The Lyric display is another really nice feature for those rare times when you get a mental block & need to read the words or get a request for a song you haven’t done in a while, I love being able to change the FONT size with the touch of a button smaller or bigger to fit text on one page !
Most of the OTS sounds are spot on and very well thought out.....although some had to be redone. or copied from other styles which is very easy & saved in user bank for use certain songs that I do.....I love the big square lit buttons , super sturdy, big & bright for working in the dim lit areas.
They Styles on the T2 are so much improved in that now I only have 5 CUSTOM styles in user from other KB's vs. about 20 that I used to use in the 3k......IMO Yamaha really took a good look at the styles & fine tuned them with great new Intros /Endings sometimes on all Three versions......& also I noticed that many styles now have a more Family orientated variation progression that stay in line especially the bass lines.......I pretty much now can do almost any genre with the "onboard styles" no problem which naturally sound better because they were specifically made for the KB........Its a pleasure to play Im already feeling at home like I had it for years......I know I'll have more thoughts to share once I get my new Sound system this week also......meanwhile I'm out of here to a double gig today....

so until next time my friends......

"Play Music Every Day".....

Ciao

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 05-07-2006).]