Hi all,

Having a terrific time in Central & Southern California finally meeting (in person) and playing music with Synthzone members Frank Bez, Paul Curzan, and Eric Bott.

What a pleasant surprise to discover that both Paul & Eric drove over 100 miles to attend my concert the Central Coast Organ & Keyboard club in Avila Beach, CA. Special thanks to Frank for his generous hospitality and assistance in making for a very satisfying gig. The room acoutics and ambience was ideal. Frank is not only talented musicially, but did you know that he has photographed MANY hollywood stars and musicians including Duke Ellington, which were also featured covers of best selling magazines.

Today, I drove further south to Santa Barbara and spent a terrific afternoon jamming with Paul & Eric (and his wife Claudia). It was fun comparing the 9000pro and the Tyros. I think Eric wants a Tyros now. It really is a special treat to finally meet and play music with Synthzone members, and to finally transform cyber friendships into one to one friendships. Andrea, wish you were here.

Scott