Hi sk880user, here's the info, working from the top of my webpage to the bottom:

If: This is a midi file I purchased back in 1994... soon after I bought the E-86 in late 1993. The harmony vocal I added on a separate track.

Runaway: as above... I had an idea about how I wanted the harmony to sound while recording the lead vocal.

He'll Have To Go: This was made with a BIAB style, I had to add some keyboard to produce a suitable intro.

Someone, Someone: Another BIAB style, I can't remember adding anything to this. I'd never actually heard the song before 2002. A friend asked me to record it, it was a record of her father's she enjoyed as a child.

Unchained Melody: Midi file found on the 'net, tweaked in Cakewalk for the SC-880.

Blueberry Hill: Another BIAB style, but I used only drums and bass, adding the keys myself.

You're Sixteen: Another 1994 midi file purchase, played via the E-86.

Dream Lover: Ditto

El Cumbanchero: E-86 style.

I'll Remember You: Drums and bass from a Roland PRO-E, other instruments played from a Roland D-70. This arrangement is similar to the one on Elvis' 'The 60s Masters'.

Relax: The only thing automated on this track is the drums, when the style cuts in (provided by the PRO-E).

I hope this answers your query... if not, or you have any other questions, just give me a shout.

All the best,
Rich