I have this PSR2000 for nearly a month now and have overall found it to be a great KB.
Been trying to learn the working of the various functions bit by bit because the overall view of learning to play this unit in a short time (at least for me) is not possible.
Incidentally Thanks to many of you, the learning process is moving along nicely.
My latest adventures are vocalizer and recording songs and have run into a couple of concerns:
Sometimes the vocalizer is very noisy, most of the time it seems to work fine. In it's bad moments, there is a noticeable hiss all the time unless I pull out the microphone plug, then it goes away. I can do some changes in noise gate, compressor, etc but the noise never goes away completely. Like I stated before most of the time, it is next to perfect. Why would this only happen occasionally?
Song Recorder - again, works fine most of the time.
But I have recorded some songs which came out totally distorted and other times where it seemed to lose the main or layer voice and also the harmony assignment.
Was wondering if any one else had similar problems and is it a ocassional electronic bug or something I should be more concerned about?
Beginning to think there is just too much electronics packed into this unit!!!
Thanks