still need some help. I have been trying to fi nd a decent piano sample or expansion board for my Pax. I am struggling as i cant find a sample i like that fits the 32 mb max sample size on the pax. I have heard some 16mb pianos by Wiliam Coakley from his "perfect piano Series" but cant determine if they are compatible with the Pax. I have gone right back to the original manufacturer whos link i started this topic with as i have grown to like the piano sounds however they are such a small company that they dont have paypal or the ability to accept credit cards. they are based in Germnany and want me to deposit the money in their account in Euros and then they will forward the expansion board. This sounds like a very unorthordox way to take payment and i am not comfortable in doing this. does anyone have any ideas about getting better piano samples within the 32mb limitation that would work with my pax ? Are there any pax owners here that have acquired better piano samples than the stock korg ones ?