Hi: I tried to create my own style using the 16 track sequencer on my va76. On the first channel i recorded a guitar - on the second channel i recorded the piano - on the 3rd channel i recorded a bass. After that i wanted to listen to them combined ( like in a song ) to see what i did so far...and when i pressed play..the guitar was playing something...( other than i recorded) ..the piano just some broken notes and the bass just some parts of it.........i did it like this:
1. Pressed Song Composer
2. Pressed 16 track Sequencer
3. Pressed Master
4. Pressed track 1 and REC - mode/merge - PLAY buttons and started playing something with the guitar selected and after i finished i pressed stop.
Steps 5 and 6 are the same but with different tone.

After i recorded the 3 tracks i wanted to listen to the " song " and it was just a messsssssss the guitar was just messed up, the piano sounded like a freak and the bass ...creeepy ! What is going on... ? Is it because of the measures ? Is it because i am not familiar with the sequence feature ? Or is it because the arranger has problems....please answer me ! Appreciate it. Best Wishes.