Well, I guess I did hear it right somewhere along the way, but wasn't considering singing then.

OK, this is all totally new to me. Anybody suggest what setting would be the best to make it sound like I am the only one singing and what setting(s) might be good to try for harmony with my own voice.

Anyone use a harmony voice (sound) other than there own voice? If so, which ones sound best?

I want to get some of these questions answered so when I try it, it is a positive enough experience that I will want to continue experimenting with this.

I don't want a repeat of the frustration I experienced when I tried the vocal harmonizer for my original intent, which was to play left hand chords and right hand trumpet. A real trumpet that I blow on. I had dreams of having a trumpet section, or trumpet lead with other instruments as harmony. I thought being able to make horn section licks and riffs would be a real cool thing to do. As it was, it always sounded bad. The harmony voices sounded like a bunch of bumble bee's in a cardboard box. haha.

If anyone has successfully used the harmonizer with a trumpet or other acoustic instrument PLEASE tell me how to do it.

Thanx
Scott Langholff http://www.ScottLMusic.com