The ongoing continuing review...it's the only way I will remember it.

The manual is good and straight up, for my simple mind Yammy has made the only manuals I can understand pretty easily. The ctitcism I have on it though is the pictures, which I love in manuals (being worth a thousand words) are not that clearly visible, they could have done a better printing job on the pictures.

Dislikes:
I've not liked the vocal harmonizers on anything ....they sound like harmonizers to me, rather than the real deal. It's a cool concept, but always sounds phony to me. The Tyros IMO is no exception in this department....it's ok, but just that OK.

The other thing is the harmony for voices....hmmmm, there must be something I don't understand about why this has to work this way....to harmonize on a solo voice one has to have a chord going on in the left hand to make it work. One doesn't necessarily need to hear the chord going (left hand) and can be shut off, so that all that is audible is the solo harmonized voice...but I would think that the harmony could be matched to the solo notes somehow. The reason it's somewhat an annoyance is that if one wants to harmonize low notes below the split point it's a problem and runs into the chord structure being played.
Not a big deal, just a bit of an annoyance and I am sure there is some sort of programming reason it has to be this way.
Terry

[This message has been edited by trtjazz (edited 12-11-2002).]