I want to buy a mid-range keyboard for home. I can not decide between the 2, Yamaha PSR-3000, or Korg PA-50. Both of them have their own pro's & con's. Sounds and styles are very good for me from either one. I am looking more on minor differences.

After doing "a little" research, here are my main concerns about the 2:

Yamaha PSR-3000 pro's: Headphones jack is in front (unlike the PA-50 which is in the rear); Has 3 intro/endings per style (PA-50 has just 2); LCD and side buttons are much more intuitive and practical to use, which will cause less mistakes then on PA-50; I love the direct-access button on the PSR-3000 (unsure if PA-50 has anything similar?); Also love the mixing console; And the USB memory is much superior to the 3.5" floppy disk offered on the PA-50; 128 polyphony (although the Korg PA-50 handles the 64 better than Yamaha the 128, as we all know); "Left hand hold" feature (unsure about the PA-50 if it has).

On the other hand, the Korg PA-50 has the following pro's: Better key feel; and the panel buttons are much better divided and placed than Yamaha (IMO); 3 upper (right) sounds (vs. 2 on the PSR-3000); I like the pitch bend / modulation wheel better than Yamaha's style; It has a "reset" feature for resetting the style; And the main thing is price is just $1000 (vs. PSR-3000's $1500).

Can anybody help me decide?

(Sorry if my English is not the best).

[This message has been edited by Sam Noels (edited 02-20-2005).]