Hi Terry,

Thanks for your interest & response. I guess I've got to admit my comprehension of midi setup/configuration continues to leave me in 'the fog', and as if we don't already have enough of 'that' here in the SF Bay Area, right?

Here's what I want to be able to do on the Tyros and/or PSR2000/2100 keyboards:

I would like to be able to mute the notes on midi channel 1 (melody track) and then have it's voice (instrument assignment) 'automatically' routed to the Tyros RT1 voice to play 'live' instead, while the remaining tracks of the midi sequence playback. Is this possible?

In addition, I'd like any & all instrument voice 'program changes' which occur in the song's melody track (midi channel 1) to also automatically change the RT1 voice to the new instrument voice (program change), and at the 'correct place(s)' during the song as well. Is this possible?

If so, exactly how must I configure the parameters on each of the Tyros' Midi Pages (Tabs: system, transmit, receive, etc). Providing step by step instructions would be most helpful. Many thanks in advance to Terry (or anyone else) who can help me with this. - Scott