George, thanks you for posting the feature list of the Pa1-XPro. I was hoping for the "Spec" list but it was very informative none the less. And I am sure there is bunches of other features besides the ones you listed. I guess we'll have to wait for NAMM to find out more about the Specs.

The price sounds reasonable for a 76 Key Workstation that is feature packed like the Pa1-XPro. I agree with Clif though in that the Sample RAM seems very limited in today's Keyboard market.

Of course I will be passing on the Pa1-XPro and wait for the Pa1-X, the (61 Key version with onboard speakers). I guess your Rep didn't give you any info on it. It is probably still in the Development stage and won't be available until maybe the summer of 2004 I would reckon.

Ugghh, I've got to wait probably another year yet before my 'Arranger' ship comes in. In the mean time maybe Yammie or one of the other Manufacturers will release something earth shattering and mind-boggling in the world of Arranger Keyboards. The Motif ES is sure looking better and better and even though it's not an Arranger it does have some Arranger type features. I will just keep my Y2K for now I suppose and use it for most of my Studio work (working on songs, doodlin', composing, etc.), and if I get the Mo' ES I will use it exclusively in my Band where I never use any Arranger type Accompaniment features any ways. Decisions, decisions.

Best regards,
Mike

[This message has been edited by Idatrod (edited 07-16-2003).]