Hi Jedi. This is just a quick post and i may give a more detailed one later.

All of the top end arrangers facilitate modifying and creating your own styles so that doesnt help narrow your choice down. The kinds of styles of music that you have mentioned should be pretty much avaiolable as arranger styles on all the top end arrangers again.

However there are some things that jumped out at me.

You dont seem to do much sequencing onboard the instrument and you seem to do your song creation using a computer so a fully fledged onboard sequencer is overkill for you.

You say that you are an organist at heart and so i guess credible organ sounds are going to be fairly important to you ?

Now once again all the top end arrangers have decent organ sounds but there are some that give you live realtime performance control that others do not.

Can i point you back to the Roland E80 as although the internal speakers still have yet to prove themselves (at least to me) if that can be overcome the organs are exceelent and the keyboard has physical sliders on it which gives you real time control over the drawbars of your organ sounds.The Pa800 has some very good organs which can be modified by the touch screen but i doubt very much if this is going to be useful in a live play setting. Also the PA1X has this feature.

The Roland also has an excellent piano whcih has to be heard through headphones or external amplification for you to appreciate the quality of it.

Now the features i have emphasised are based upon my experience of the instruments i have played. If live playing and control/flexibility in live play is important to you then this will help narrow your choices down.