Rodrigues,
Forgot to tell you one thing about the demos on the MZ site and that's that they don't do the keyboard any justice. They were not recorded at a high quality, I beleive they were recorded at 28 Khz, and are not of MP3 quality. The keybaord itself sounds 100 times better than the demos. There's a woman on this site names LindaFus who has an MZ2000. She can tell you all about the sounds and how much better they are than the demos on the interactive tour....

Squeak

PS: I agree with you that the MZ does have more features and has a better cosmetic appearance too... OH keep in mind that one REALY BIG downside to the 740 is that THE BUTTONS ARE ALL PAINTED! I've heard many complaints from users of this board that the paint is rubbing off the buttons along with the numbers and letters.. Some people say this is no big deal, but as far as I'm concerned, if you pay $1000.00 and up for a keyboard, the thing should look nice down the road.... The MZ has a more solid construction of the body, and the buttons aren't painted...

Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.