Tonkan,
I may be biased (as I am a dedicated KN5000 devotee/owner), but the Technics KN5000 is by far the "hands down" winner in my book. If you can get it for the price of a Yamaha PSR 740 then that sounds like a great bargain because the KN5000 is Technic's top of line board while the PSR740 is Yamaha's mid-price line board. Both the KN5000's sounds and styles are no less than superior. I've owned mine for almost three years playing it professionally 3-4 days a week without a single problem (extremely reliable). Another standout is in its' "ease of use". The buttons, controls, and sub-menus on the 'full color screen' are the easiest (in my opinion) to navigate of all the competing arranger keyboard brands out there. I even prefer the KN5000 over Yamaha's top of the line models: PSR8000 & PSR9000.

I highly recommend the KN5000, especially because the prices have dropped because of Technic's newer arranger model release: KN6000 (another excellent choice but more expensive (£1499 street price). The KN6000 has even better sounds than the already great sounds on the KN5000 but for value and price, I think the KN5000 will certainly provide years of satisfaction.

I'm curious to find out "how much" you can get the KN5000 for. Also, check out the prices at Whitley Bay Organs: http://www.whitleybayorgans.co.uk

Good luck,

Scott